Just looking for the application form? Download it here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which location(s) you are interested in working for (unless you have been instructed to send it to a specific person by your local franchise):
At Eco Insulation we regularly have openings for crew. No experience is required, just a great attitude, strong work ethic and common sense. We will train you from basic labourer to steadily build your skills as an insulation apprentice that make you a more valuable employee. We prefer to promote from within the company – so you can sign on as crew/labourer and make your way up to Lead Hand, Lead Spray Foam Hand and work towards management or sales positions within the company.
To apply, email email@example.com with your cover letter and Employment Application Form (indicating which location you are applying to). We welcome all applicants, but only those who we plan to interview will be called.
Company Profile: Eco Insulation is a fast growing company in the construction business with a blend of new home construction, retrofit building envelope work and commercial buildings. We have locally owned franchises in 5 key locations: Sudbury, York Region, London, Niagara and Chatham-Kent. We are known for our quality, efficiency and reliability and look for employees that match these traits.
Job Description: Crew
Immediate opening for individuals looking to start a career in Insulation. This is an entry level position for a labourer assisting on the Spray foam or Blown insulation trucks with advancement opportunity possible. We will train the right candidate.
You will work as part of a team at Eco – preparing job sites, setting up scaffolding, installing batt, poly, cellulose or spray foam, insulation removal, building envelope remediation (air and vapour barrier), paperwork, clean-up, customer communication and shop work. Everyone from the general manager to the newest hire pitch in to create quality and success in each job.
A full on-boarding process will train you in aspects of building science, insulation facts, and application details in class and on the job site to build the skills you need to thrive in the company.
Our insulation installers generally work as part of a two man crew.
To be successful in their trade, insulators need:
- manual dexterity
- the strength, stamina and ability to use proper lifting techniques to lift items weighing up to 25 kilograms
- the agility required to work in cramped spaces
- the ability to work at heights
- the ability to work in hot and cold environments
- the ability to work in noisy enviornments
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Proven team work ability
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- Self starter and problem solver
- Construction or renovation experience preferred
- Previous general labour experience (manufacturing, warehouse)
- Ability to work OT and weekends when needed
- Willingness to learn
- Looking for a long term opportunity
- Basic math skills and ability to document measurements and conditions